Corporate and Commercial Law
Erakın Law and Mediation Office provides the clients with legal advice and support on the below matters under
the Corporate and Commercial Law:
- Incorporation of company in Turkey, branch and/or liaison office opening in Turkey;
- Preparation and negotiation of joint venture and consortium agreements;
- Legal consultancy to companies on corporate matters, drafting articles of association, board of directors (or managers) resolutions, circular of signatures and other corporate documentation, legal consultancy on share capital increase and decrease operations; organization of the general assembly meetings;
– Drafting and negotiating of special agreements;
– Mergers & Acquisitions deals, conducting legal due diligence, drafting all contractual documentation in respect of mergers and acquisitions.
– Preparation and negotiation of share purchase agreements, shareholders agreements, agreements with respect to right of preemption, right of first refusal, voting agreements.
– Providing legal advice for company directors and/or managers including but not limited to: civil and criminal liability, employer and employee relations, transfer of company’s active.
– Legal consultancy on bankruptcy, suspension of bankruptcy, termination and liquidation of the company;
- Legal support on corporate governance principles and harmonization of the company to the said principles;
- Negotiating and drafting of all types of commercial contracts;
- Lawyer service to joint stock and limited liability companies for which it’s mandatory to have lawyer under contract as per the legislation.